Looking for a gladio SC and Mutron patch

jzucker

Experienced
So far, I have not been successful in getting the zendrive to sound anything like my gladio sc...

The mutron sound I'm trying to get is this sound...

I found the default preset 210 "Auto Wah Funk" is pretty dang good for Mutron/MoogerFooger style filters. It has the input thresholds and frequency ranges dialed. I used it for a starting point.

I found the default preset 210 "Auto Wah Funk" is pretty dang good for Mutron/MoogerFooger style filters. It has the input thresholds and frequency ranges dialed. I used it for a starting point.
hmmm...not impressed with that preset autowah. Really doesn't capture the mutron vibe at all

i have an ax8 patch that nails the tone from my video example above but since I no longer have an ax8, i have no way to load it and look at the settings

This blk file won't load into fractool..thats why I was asking.
I've never had any success loading blk files in fractool, unless I'm doing something wrong.

i have a mutron patch that sounds good. Thanks to @AlGrenadine conversion utilities.

@paticus
The block imported and sounds good on my fm9, thanks for sharing. Are you using the stock envelope controller settings? The release is a little slow, so I was curious if you tweaked the controller as well.

Last edited:
The Block and Preset do not work, because the Envelope Controller settings (part of the Controllers block) are also required.

Back
Top Bottom