• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Looking for a controller for Axe-Fx III

TONYMUSIC1988

I am looking for a MIDI controller for my AXE III, anyone has a good idea?

I got 3 options:
1. AIRSTEP
xsonicaudio.com/pages/airstep
2. Morningstar MC6MKII
morningstarfx.com/mc6-mkii
3. Harle Benton MP-100
thomann.de/intl/harley_benton_mp_100_midi_foot_controller.htm
cauhsudahudqhwoid2.pngBDCYYaposdkpop12n1.pngSADSAW2113123.png
I really like the AIRSTEP it looks like can control a lot of things, my AXE, amp, daw, iOS devices ...etc. But it seems to be a brand new product. I don’t know how it works. Can someone give me some advice, It hard to make a choice. :eek:

unix-guy

Legend!
You haven't said what you need and/or want in a controller so hard to make a recommendation.

Voes, BJ Devices (with the @GM Arts firmware), Behringer FCB-1010 (with or without 3rd party ROM chips), Melaudio, RJM, Liquid Foot, etc

Various options that run the gamut from limited to quite capable and cheap to very expensive.

Also, I assume you're intentionally not looking at the Fractal FC controllers?

TONYMUSIC1988

You haven't said what you need and/or want in a controller so hard to make a recommendation.

Voes, BJ Devices (with the @GM Arts firmware), Behringer FCB-1010 (with or without 3rd party ROM chips), Melaudio, RJM, Liquid Foot, etc

Various options that run the gamut from limited to quite capable and cheap to very expensive.

Also, I assume you're intentionally not looking at the Fractal FC controllers?
Thank you for your response, appreciate it. I just need a reasonable price and small size controller to control my AXE.

unix-guy

Legend!
Thank you for your response, appreciate it. I just need a reasonable price and small size controller to control my AXE.
But what are you wanting to DO with it?

Preset Changes? Scene changes? Channel changes?

Any should be able to change Presets, some can change scenes, some can change channels...

For small, very capable and reasonable price the Morningstar, Voes and BJ Devices are probably the sweet spot.

PretzelPete

Picked up an Axe FX 3 this week (I have an AXE FX II Mk 2 I've had for a year or so--wanted some more POWER).

Thanks to the info in this thread, just decided to order a Voes MX-18 as the Rocktron All Access I got with the FX II is a PITA to program (I can get by, but really like what the Voes offers).

Top Bottom