Look at what this person claims to have made?

Is it even legal he put the fractal name on it i am wondering?

lol thankyou for the link. Seems fractal in the post has no issues with it.

Yep - I thought it was interesting as well. I'm intrigued by it, but not sure how I feel about putting a $3000+ piece of gear on the ground and stomping on it. Some are willing to do that though!

Yep - I thought it was interesting as well. I'm intrigued by it, but not sure how I feel about putting a $3000+ piece of gear on the ground and stomping on it. Some are willing to do that though!

Lol Yep, i agree. I think they wanted to make it due to alot of people wanted to see a axe 3 floor model. I am happy with the fm3, works for me perfect.

That`d be awesome to have an all in 1 container like that for the FM3, and FC6...... if Fractal doesn`t do an FM8. ;p Very nicely done!!!!

It's actually pretty interesting. I don't want my FC-12 and AxeFX III combined into a single pedalboard, but I appreciate the design and execution. I often modify my own equipment - especially pedalboard gear - but I haven't felt compelled to do anything to my Fractal gear. Back in the late 80s I modded my MIDI controller by punching a new hole in the housing and wiring up an XLR jack to the three relevant MIDI pins; I did the same on the back of my rack, so that I could just use a mic cable between them. It was unidirectional, voided the hell out of the warranty, and about 1% as cool as FASLink.

I own the fm3, if i had the axe 3 rack i would keep the fc-12 separate anyways! It would be safer than stomping on the unit if you ask me. But i think its totally kewl he tried to make it. Shows his luv for the fractal audio which is the best period as modelers go.

Back
Top Bottom