Longer replacement screws for MFC101 and Mission pedals bottom plates

Megahertzz

Inspired
I have, to no avail, tried to get a hold of longer screws for the bottom plates of my MFC and Mission pedals. The plan was to mount them on a 10mm plexi glass board by installing the screws through the plexi glass, the rubber feet of the pedals, and the bottom plates of the pedal themselves. I cannot for the life of me find the right screws anywhere. Tried Ebay and Amazon, but they only sell bulk (2000 pcs or more).

Can anyone who has mounted their MFC and Mission pedals to a board in this manner point me in the right direction to buy the screws I need? I would prefer flat head stainless steel screws, but at this point I'll take pretty much anything that doesn't require re-threading of the holes.

Take the screws to your nearest Ace Hardware store, or similar hardware store in Norway. They will have a "board" of screw/bolt threads and nuts. Test the screws in each until they thread easily but snugly *all the way* into a thread. Under (or beside) that "nut" will be the diameter and the thread information. Ask the Hardware store personnel for screws meeting those criteria for the length you need and they will get them for you. I don't actually have that information or I would provide it to you. Maybe another forum member has that information.
-G

From what I already found out, the MFC screws are 3.5 mm with 0.6 mm threads (M3.5). The Mission pedals also have 3.5 mm screws, but with 0.8 mm threads. The Mission pedal screws also seem to be self-threading.

Ace Hardware has the best selection by far. I'm shocked by how often I can find exactly what I am looking for in their bins of awesome.

Back
Top Bottom