Lonestar Suggestions

Tonemaster

Inspired
Haven't tried the new Lonestar yet but want to try it out tonight. Does anyone have any insight to share regarding cabs or settings? I thought I saw something on this in one of the recent posts but now I can't find it.

Thanks

I like the preset, sounds very Lonestar-esque to me...but how many expression pedals do you run?!? Looking at all the external controllers in that preset makes me wonder what all it can do!

Thanks!

I'm not the guy that uses three patches for every song.
No, my approach is that I use different basic patches going from very clean to solo (this one is a not-so-clean dirty basic sound). Each of these patches are roughly build-up the same way, trying to get as much different sounds as possible from one patch.

This means in this particular patch: Wah, pitch (x/y), drive (x/y) (*), filter boost (*), rotary (*), pantrem (*), phaser (x/y), flanger (x/y), chorus (x/y), reverb (x/y), delay (x/y) (*), multidelay, filter2 (*)

(* : here I use a controller to give variation on the selected block like speed in rotary/pan-trem, level in filter or drive in drive)

The big problem is to control this all. the MFC-101 (which is a great controller) can't satisfy me. The Liquid-Foot Pro can do the job. but even on this big controller with 17 IA's I need to access the second page by pressing an IA button > 1 sec.

Back
Top Bottom