Logic will not record FM3

Fredlos120

Inspired
Hello all. First time trying to record FM3 in Logic. Set input to FM3, but when creating new audio track, Logic sees no input device. I know this seems basic but I am stuck. Thanks!

are you arming the track to record? and are you choosing the input on the track?
Yes, arming the track. Pop up message says "No input source selected." I have it selected in the Audi Preferences as the Input Device. (I haven't recorded in so long, I for got how to do it (with Axe FX II before). Should I be able to do it with the Fractal USB into I Mac? Appreciate!

yes you can to do it over USB. I know in Preferences you've selected your device, but are you choosing Input 1 in the track? you have to do both.

Also, if you added the USB from the FM3 after the mac was on, you might want to unplug and replug in the FM3 USB ... sometimes the macs don't seem to see USB sources depending on factors...

Ensure that you are using the USB B port on the FM3. The USB A port cannot be used for communication with your computer.

Back
Top Bottom