Logging in issue help needed

Dimebucker

Experienced
Greedings

Its day five whit loggin in issue whit my account ,if someone FAS team can check that out would be very nice? I get some issue message when i`m logged in in my account ,it will say almost every second that Server is busy at the moment. If i try post some message here or check some threads ,it will takes about 30min to open that thread. I have try already different computers and browser ,and that same issue i still get unfortunately.

Would be so amazing if someone can check my account ,and check what issue is there that would be help a lot. That 30min loading pages/threads are very slow process ,and if someone post here something i will try reply here. Its thought very hard to reply ,because i have that Server Busy thing going on my account all the time.

Btw when i`m surffing here threads and pages without loggin in ,there are no that issue or problem all works fine whit that way. I hope someone can fix that problem ,and thanks already for all.

Greedings now its working somehow ,lets hope it will works in future again. I feel like its loading now little bit faster thats nice ,and VeryBadMan nice clip sounds good.

That sucks your still having that problem I have no Idea what it could be site works fine for me even on my super crappy work computer .
Hey I finally got around to making a demo of that MARK IV FW 18 patch . check it out if you are able to
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-recordings/96412-mesa-mark-iv-fw-18-beta-demo.html

Back
Top Bottom