Loading presets and then no sound?

Larcher

Inspired
Hey guys, I've been trying to use some patches that I had saved for a while in a folder and when I load them up in axe-edit I import them by click recall -> import from preset file and then chose the preset, but when I load them they do not work. As in there is no sound whatsoever coming out of the axefx2. Any ideas? I've tried with patches that have the same and previous firmwares that I use (currently on 8.0)

Check CAB block... might had an user IR and now its blank so you don't get sound. If so, change to another IR and you should be good to go.

Have you pressed "BYPASS"?

I have not pressed bypass, however on my axefx2 screen, there is a blinking message; "TMA - REF SOLO'D" what is this? I've tried googling it and Cliff said to turn off Bypass in the Modifier in the amp block but I've no idea where that is.

Check CAB block... might had an user IR and now its blank so you don't get sound. If so, change to another IR and you should be good to go.

Thing is, the cab block is a tone matched block.

I have not pressed bypass, however on my axefx2 screen, there is a blinking message; "TMA - REF SOLO'D" what is this? I've tried googling it and Cliff said to turn off Bypass in the Modifier in the amp block but I've no idea where that is.

Under some parameters, there is a little icon underneath that looks like two plugs facing each other. Press enter and you will enter the modifier block for that parameter.

Back
Top Bottom