Loading patches/IRs seem buggy

Heavyplayer

Experienced
I been experiencing what seems to be a little issue when loading patches or IRs. If I load an IR to one of my blank user slots, most of the time they go right in the blank slot, then other times they seem to replace my #1 user slot. This also happens when I load a patch, most go where they should, while others get randomly placed.

Is this a bug of some sort or am I doing something wrong?

That can happen with patches/presets due to some kind of axe edit bug that make a presets extracted with axe edit to load direct into the original preset location instead of the edit buffer which lets you audition the preset before deciding to save or not.
This seems to happen a little randomly.

Check the sticky thread in axe fx ii discussion about loading presets without axe edit.
I did not know though that the same thing could happen to user cabs.

The thing is I'm using Midi-ox to load them. And I just found some IR's loaded in slot 35 and 40 something, they seem to load randomly just like the patches.

I know YOU load them with midiox but probably the person that made the patches extracted them from his computer with Axe edit. Its the extraction with axe edit that corrupts the presets.

Back
Top Bottom