Loading ML Geatest Hits Cab Pack to Axe user bank

stereotactic

Experienced
Hello, I just purchased the ML greatest hits and would like to know if it’s possible to load all of them at once into the empty user bank slots in the same order. I think it says this can be done with the cab manager function in Axe edit, but it’s not obvious to me how. The manual also says fractalbot is another way. Are there advantages to doing it one where the other?

Last edited:
Hello, I just purchased the ML greatest hits and would like to know if it’s possible to load all of them at once into the empty user bank slots in the same order. I think it says this can be done with the cab manager function in Axe edit, but it’s not obvious to me how. The manual also says fractalbot is another way. Are there advantages to doing it one where the other?
You can use Axe Manage Cabs.

Open the left pane "browser" and select the folder with the IRs.

Select all the IRs you want and drag them into the right pane (the slots). Place the 1st selected IR in the slot you want them to start from.

You can use Axe Manage Cabs.

Open the left pane "browser" and select the folder with the IRs.

Select all the IRs you want and drag them into the right pane (the slots). Place the 1st selected IR in the slot you want them to start from.

Thanks UG, makes sense, just needed confirmation.

I just purchased this pack over the weekend and it sounds fantastic! I haven't bought a lot of cab packages and when I have there was so much to wade through it became frustrating. This bundle doesn't have a ton of cabs but the ones that are included all sound great!

Back
Top Bottom