Loading IRs via axe edit-cab manager-IR names end up different.

unFILTERed

Power User
I am changing the syx file names in my computer folder but when i drag and drop the IRs in axe edit the name change doesnt translate...why? Is there a solution?

The cab name is saved inside the syx file and is independent of the sysex filename. You have to specify the cab name when it is created in the Axe II or in Cab Lab.

I am changing the syx file names in my computer folder but when i drag and drop the IRs in axe edit the name change doesnt translate...why? Is there a solution?

The cab name is saved inside the syx file and is independent of the sysex filename. You have to specify the cab name when it is created in the Axe II or in Cab Lab.

You can also change the name of the IR/syx file in AE Manage Cabs.

You can also change the name of the IR/syx file in AE Manage Cabs.
i have TAF IRs, and their names are too long and they dont show up properly in axe edit or in axe screen. in OSx i erased the TAF 1x12 part of file names. Which is done in 10 seconds for over 400 IRs. It would take me hours to do it in Axe Edit

there was the same issue with ownhammer IRs back in time some one created an automator file for mac. which changed the names of IRs with one click. i wish i knew how to programm a file like that.

Back
Top Bottom