Loading IRs - Doesn't want to play!

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Hi All,

Axe FX II with Firmware 13.07, and Axe Edit 3.06.

I cannot load IRs.. I downloaded the IRs in the IR thread, and attemped to load them from Axemanage (In AxeEdit)..and got an error message. For example.. Clark Kents No Money IR ...

I even tried to load one with fractal bot

I did a search of the forums and tried to follow the procedures however they were obviously not compatible with the latest versions of fw and AxeEdit.

so... what is the correct procedure now...or am I following it already?

thanks
Pauly

Are you using the latest Fractal drivers? What IS are you using?? Can you change the USB lead/port on your computer?

Hi Fabio (I cant believe it's not butter!).
Thanks for the reply..
I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest Fractal drivers...(?) Do you mean OS?....That would be Win 7 64. Changing the USB Doesn't do anything different.

Thanks again.
Pauly

Are you using the latest Fractal drivers? What IS are you using?? Can you change the USB lead/port on your computer?

The error is
'Unable to Import File'
'The Selected file format is not supported
That sounds pretty straight forward but I get the same error for ALL the IRs in the stick IR thread.

Thansk
Pauly

Download Fedit from my sig and run FADumpChk against the directory where you have your IRs. Fedit will tell you what type of IRs they are or if it thinks they are corrupt/invalid.

If you're getting the same error for all the IR's that you're trying to load, then I suggest you try to download them and extract them with different software. Looks like they're getting corrupted during the unzip process.

Thanks Jjoz,

Will do that now.

Pauly

Download Fedit from my sig and run FADumpChk against the directory where you have your IRs. Fedit will tell you what type of IRs they are or if it thinks they are corrupt/invalid.

Hi Jjoz,

Thanks so much for that - The IRs I had downloaded and were testing with were incompatible!.. Some of the others I was able to import. Now I can go have some fun with the new IRs :)

Thanks again
Pauly

Thanks Jjoz,

Will do that now.

Pauly

Back
Top Bottom