Loading Gift of Tone bundles

I have downloaded all the Gift of Tone presets to give them a try. The ones that are bundles I can not figure out how to get them to show in FM3 edit. I have tried using the preset manager to import them but they do not show up. When I unzip them I do not see them as syx files. Is there anywhere showing instructions on how to import these bundles into the units using FM3 edit?

Use import preset, it will open a dialogue to pick spots to save cabs and presets. Then the preset cabs will be mapped to the IR's.

For some reason, FM3 Edit is vexing me. I have everything updated to latest versions. FM3 Edit will seem as though it's working (After hitting import preset, I get to pick where to load the preset and. IR.) After hitting the import button, it seems to load (and the IR shows up later), but the preset never loads or shows up.
Any other thoughts / suggestions?

When you select the preset you want to import, you have to select each item like the preset, IR etc and pick a place to put them making sure you do each for each option before it will allow you to import.
For some reason, FM3 Edit is vexing me. I have everything updated to latest versions. FM3 Edit will seem as though it's working (After hitting import preset, I get to pick where to load the preset and. IR.) After hitting the import button, it seems to load (and the IR shows up later), but the preset never loads or shows up.
Any other thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks for the reply. I have been able to select each item and pick their locations to go. The Import button will be greyed out until you select where to put them. After picking the locations and the Import button becoming active / not greyed out, I hit import and it looks like it's loading, but then nothing comes up into my empty preset location. Weird.

Thanks for the reply. I have been able to select each item and pick their locations to go. The Import button will be greyed out until you select where to put them. After picking the locations and the Import button becoming active / not greyed out, I hit import and it looks like it's loading, but then nothing comes up into my empty preset location. Weird.
Sounds like you are not on the latest firmware version as stated in the Gift of Tone posts. Presets that are created/saved on a firmware version that is newer than what you are running will show up blank.

Currently 6.00 Beta2 for FM3 and 1.05.12 for FM3-Edit
These appear to be the newest. Maybe reload them?
That's the latest version of FM3 Edit and works for me. I'm not using this latest beta though. Yes, I would suggest downloading them again and then reload. If that doesn't work, maybe reload the beta.

Back
Top Bottom