Loading and sending Dump file to MFC Mark III via AxeFxIII- Trouble

Justmc

Inspired
Trying to get familiar with using the MFC as a basic midi controller and the AxeFx III until the FC's are released .
Never had any trouble communicating via my AxeFx II, but for some reason after following all the directions with Fractal Bot and MFC Edit I am unable to load or receive a .syx file from the MFC . The MFC shows that it is sending , but Fractal Bot shows zero bytes being received .

When sending to the MFC, Fractal Bot shows a progress bar of data being transmitted , but the MFC continually shows " Waiting to Load " . Similar error's via MFC Edit . Am I missing something ? Thanks

Unlike the II, the III doesn't provide a USB Adapter mode.

Hmmm.. Nothing simple about this unfortunately . Seems strange that Fractal Bot shows the AxeFx III as an adapter source . Looking forward to the FC's being announced . Thanks for the feedback .

Hmmm.. Nothing simple about this unfortunately . Seems strange that Fractal Bot shows the AxeFx III as an adapter source . Looking forward to the FC's being announced . Thanks for the feedback .
It’s actually really easy but you do need a USB to MIDI Interface for it to work. I grabbed one off of Amazon and had it in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom