• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Loading and sending Dump file to MFC Mark III via AxeFxIII- Trouble

Justmc

Inspired
Trying to get familiar with using the MFC as a basic midi controller and the AxeFx III until the FC's are released .
Never had any trouble communicating via my AxeFx II, but for some reason after following all the directions with Fractal Bot and MFC Edit I am unable to load or receive a .syx file from the MFC . The MFC shows that it is sending , but Fractal Bot shows zero bytes being received .

When sending to the MFC, Fractal Bot shows a progress bar of data being transmitted , but the MFC continually shows " Waiting to Load " . Similar error's via MFC Edit . Am I missing something ? Thanks

Justmc

Inspired
Hmmm.. Nothing simple about this unfortunately . Seems strange that Fractal Bot shows the AxeFx III as an adapter source . Looking forward to the FC's being announced . Thanks for the feedback .

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Hmmm.. Nothing simple about this unfortunately . Seems strange that Fractal Bot shows the AxeFx III as an adapter source . Looking forward to the FC's being announced . Thanks for the feedback .
It’s actually really easy but you do need a USB to MIDI Interface for it to work. I grabbed one off of Amazon and had it in 2 days.

Top Bottom