Loading a block into the AXE-FXII how?

nickxmix

Inspired
I've put the 4 versions of the Dimension D chorus as loaded from a post doing a FW12.03beta test in c:/user/name/my documents/Fractal audio/Axe-edit/Blocks which is where I presume it should go. Now how do I get it to the AXE. There does not seem to be a method as Fractal bot only accepts .sys and AXE Edit's library does not show any blocks. Please help with a step by step guide.
Thanks in advance nickxmix

Edit: I put this on the wiki here: Axe-Edit - Axe-Fx II Wiki

First: restart Axe-Edit. You need to restart it before it sees the .blk files. They're only loaded at startup.

Two ways:

1. Right click on an empty spot in the grid and select Library -> Recall -> Chorus -> Dimension D - Mode 1 (or whatever you put in your block library)

Screen_Shot_2013-12-25_at_9_19_17_PM-3.png

2. Add a Chorus block to the grid and then use the block library area in block edit half of the Axe-Edit window to select one of the saved block definitions from your library.

Screen_Shot_2013-12-25_at_9_19_27_PM-3.png

Last edited:
My library doesn't show "Recall" in the menu. Even though I've pointed the library to the stored blocks. I also don't see any other blocks in my location so something is misdirected I feel and I might have to start from scratch with the axe drivers reloaded Axe Edit etc. and see what happens.
nickxmix

Back
Top Bottom