LM Life Pad

Larry sound great. Would you by chance have be same preset on axe fx II or xl units for the rest of us while most of us are still waiting for our invites on the AX8?

Thanks in advance!

Larry sound great. Would you by chance have be same preset on axe fx II or xl units for the rest of us while most of us are still waiting for our invites on the AX8?

Thanks in advance!
I have one that's pretty close. That's where thus one comes from but it's more efficient on the AX8. I'll upload it when I get hom but I'm out on the road until late next week. If you can send a reminder , ( I'm getting old) :0)

My replacement AX8 was shipped today. I think the first thing I'll do when it arrives is hook it up to my computer, load your preset and start there.

Thanks!

That's a beautiful sounding assortment of ambient soundscapes, man!! Thanks very much for the video.

I'm just wondering if AX8 presets are cross compatible with the Axe Fx II XL+?

:(For some reason when I imported your preset scene 1 only works.
Scenes 2,3 and 4 don't have sound. Did I do something wrong?

Thank. That guitar is Knaggs Severn. A little bit on the custom side for me. But it's based off the Severn 3 single coil tier 2 model I believe. Built by Joe Knaggs who worked for and ran the PRS private stock program there. He started his company maybe 8-9 years ago I think.
Check them out if you get a chance.
http://knaggsguitars.com/severn-t1-trem-single-purf-green-faded-green/
I Really like that guitar's last name... ;-)

And the first scene in your preset with the Plex Detune is just sexy... ;-)

A band I play in decided to add Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve to the playlist. But we don't have a keyboard player and no string quartet. Just drums, bass and two guitars.

So I went through my preset collections, selected your preset and turned it into a looped sequence which works really well. It repeats in the background while I switch to other scenes for the lead, chords. E-bow etc.

Back
Top Bottom