LM Life Pad

You guys <Larry, Yek,> and many other Fractal`ites > are Brilliant, , and your willingness and PATIENCE , to show and share your Knowledge is Exceptional,I am But a" slow learning " NEWBY , But so Appreciative of the patience and sharing of the FRACTAL community..

Hi Larry! I was wondering if you had the time to share the additional presets and I missed them or if you've been too busy.

Thank you!
Hi David, I've made some to share plus my just ones that I use problem is I've haven't stopped moving much this year already. I go to Italy tomorrow. When I get back in March hopefully I'll be around my computer and can post some more.

I'm flying out to Rome today. I'm playing shows with a bluesy singer Perla and also doing a few of my songs in the set every night as well. :0) are you close to any of the cities on the poster below?
Damn! I'm in the north of Italy, (6 hours from the closest place)...

I loaded the patch today and can't figure out why other than scene 1 there is no sound?
Scene one sounds great! anyone else have this issue?
I guess I will try again

figured out who saving the preset with axe edit it did not save the proper cabs in scene 2-4 not sure why they were empty?

because you may not have the original cabs, but you can go to scenes without sound and choose your own cab, or any factory cab.

how do i find out what cabs are supposed to be there? I have all the cab pack but haven't loaded them into my ax8?

how do i find out what cabs are supposed to be there? I have all the cab pack but haven't loaded them into my ax8?
As Yek said earlier in this thread:
"The file is a preset-cab "bundle": the preset comes with an IR (baked in). The bundled IR is saved in a scratchpad slot. When you save the preset, you get to select the user cab slot in which the IR is stored permanently, and the Cab will link to that selected slot. In this case, scene 1, which is set to Cab-Y, will work correctly. However, the other scenes are set to Cab-X, which points to another user cab slot, which may be empty or contain another IR (this slot doesn't point to the bundled IR). This is the reason why the other scenes may be muted or sound off"

Hey Larry, thank you. This is awesome. Loading it up now. Love your sound and your playing. Are you ever in Philadelphia area?.. Would love to see you play...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom