AFIII Livin' On a Fractal Prayer

Sounds great as usual Mark! Those things intimidate me.
Thanks!!! I used to rattle my teeth loose running a 100 watt side of a Mesa 2:100 into an old Heil talk box. This one is much lighter and has a built in small wattage amp so no lugging big power amps, love the Axe-Fx III so much and the fact that I can gig without killing my back is great.

Mark

Mark..in this video, you look like my gold fish while I stare a it for a while and it comes up to the glass to stare back at me. SO, I know how you feel/felt... LOL

Oh.... and, well done Rocker!

Thanks!!! I used to rattle my teeth loose running a 100 watt side of a Mesa 2:100 into an old Heil talk box. This one is much lighter and has a built in small wattage amp so no lugging big power amps, love the Axe-Fx III so much and the fact that I can gig without killing my back is great.

Mark
Great! I always used to blow up the driver of my Talk Box using my Bogner Ecstasy 100Bo_O:tearsofjoy:

Now I use the Banshee from Rocktron. No need for a special routing with this!

Trying out an external talk box with my Axe-Fx III, fun stuff. I look ridiculous! BTW the guitars were removed on the backing track.

Dude you are always the best! It was you and Leon from down under with Ragdoll that inspired me to move to the Fractal platform and I have never looked back. You are just the best....praying for you always my brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom