[LiveReadySound] Who likes Free IRs? Take a Test Drive: West Cost Drive

Deadpan

Inspired
Vendor
Stop by the site and pickup the IR. On sale for $0.00!!! :)

https://livereadysound.com/product/west-coast-drive/

Then stop back and let me know what you think.

The evolution of the impulse response, crafted.
With our beautiful collection of EL34 based amps we will be creating and extended experience for your guitar amp modelers.
This is a single IR download seeking to recreate the sound of a V30 speaker using a 4tin Kally head and proprietary processing to help bring an extended experience to your guitar amp modeler.
This IR is an extension to the BE EL34 Experience pack to give a sample of what to expect.
When trying new IRs we recommend starting with a new preset. We all have different ears so do adjust the high and low pass in the settings to taste, at the very least reset all setting in the IR block to flat to get the best picture of the IR.
You can try to load the IR in an existing preset though please keep in mind the preset was setup for the specific IR used and may need some adjustment.
File is 48k
To stay up to date, click here and like us on Facebook!

Wow,this is one of my favorite IR's.Just lost an hour playing,it doesn't feel or sound like the normal V30 IR.Loaded it into a patch I made with a 5F8 tweed and a Vibra-King Fat.Just tweaked the high and low cut and its pure strat bliss.I am definitely going to get some more.Most likely the Jimi pack.

Great! Appreciate you stopping in with the report.

Yeah, this IR isn't the ordinary V30 IR. :)

Reports keep coming in that these work fantastically well for cleans and gains.

The Jimi H pack is unique and really captures the feel of that time.

Back
Top Bottom