[LiveReadySound] Impulse Responses

@Deadpan, semi-OT, I'm a pretty recent convert to Axe III from Helix. Before loading the stuff of your I have, I downloaded the latest updates., and i'm a little confused.

This pack for instance has a directory named LRS_Blu_Minimum_Phase_Update. If I want to use the minimum phase versions, which I think I do for best compatibility with IRs from other vendors, do I want ONLY this folder?

The 48k folder at the root seems to have a similar directory structure, and some other directories like LRS_Blu_Update_2_Files and LRS_Blu_Update_3_Files seem to have parts of it.

My guess is that the Minimum_phase dir is all we need, for this pack and others. Is that right?

FWIW, I think none of the included text files I looked at have this info, which would be super helpful to include in future releases.

@Deadpan, semi-OT, I'm a pretty recent convert to Axe III from Helix. Before loading the stuff of your I have, I downloaded the latest updates., and i'm a little confused.

This pack for instance has a directory named LRS_Blu_Minimum_Phase_Update. If I want to use the minimum phase versions, which I think I do for best compatibility with IRs from other vendors, do I want ONLY this folder?

The 48k folder at the root seems to have a similar directory structure, and some other directories like LRS_Blu_Update_2_Files and LRS_Blu_Update_3_Files seem to have parts of it.

My guess is that the Minimum_phase dir is all we need, for this pack and others. Is that right?

FWIW, I think none of the included text files I looked at have this info, which would be super helpful to include in future releases.

Hi Dave, good to see you here. :)

The Minimum Phase folder has the same IRs as the main folders but with minimum phase applied.

Update 2 and 3 folders have completely new additions though they are all minimum phase processed.

Apologies for not being clear on this.

Best,
Tim

Hi Dave, good to see you here. :)

The Minimum Phase folder has the same IRs as the main folders but with minimum phase applied.

Update 2 and 3 folders have completely new additions though they are all minimum phase processed.

Apologies for not being clear on this.

Best,
Tim
So to get everything I need both the minimum phase dir and the stuff in in 2 update first?

Is that true for your other packs that have minimum phase files too? Guess I'm not sure if any others have both update and min phase dirs, at work now.

Yep.

The older packs had the minimum phase versions added later. The later packs only have minimum phase versions.

Back
Top Bottom