Live with 7

youngmic

Inspired
Played my first gig with 7 tonight. I really didn't even spend that long tweaking. I've gone through my main patches (about 8 w/various stomp boxes) and tweaked a couple of times this past week. Mostly turned down bass, adjusted drive, master, tone, and compression. Same cabs, no change in advanced. Did a reset of amp and cab for each first.

From an electric guitarists perspective, there were moments of true beauty. It's uncanny. I could hear things that needed to be dialed in a bit more. But that's just it...I can dial them in. With the actual amps, there are likely idiocyncrasies for which I have to compensate in other ways (like the dreaded plexi-glass shield in front of EV's).

No other words to say really. Just that this continues to be the most amazing piece of guitar gear I've ever experienced.

Hi

I had more or less the same experience. Only problem was that the DRIVE2, I use in an X/Y switch made troubles on th Y-mode, strange sound. Had to remove and add the block a couple of times to make it work.(Could be an AXE_EDIT issue).

Updated thursday, gigged friday, tweaked a little saturday, gigged again on saturday night. Reset all the amps I use(12-16 presets with stomp, X/Y etc)

Worked fine per se, BUT it is not easy to keep focus, when so many new goodies were added.

New drives are an elegant addition to the ones already there. ZEN is on my lowgain favourite list
New amps. SPAWN and the DIZZY are already on my favourite-list.

Badger(Not friends with it yet).

Fender amps are now sounding much more natural.

Greetings

AAEN

Back
Top Bottom