Live performance of "I am the Slime" with Ray White and members of Umphreys Mcgee

Excellent. Saw Umphrey's here in Austin a week ago today. I recognize the keyboard player from the show. It was his birthday when they played here. Great band.

Nice playing there.

Sweet man! One Frank's greatest tunes! Love the Badger and how it cuta through the mix. Cool solo!

Definitely one of his greatest. We also did "Keep it Greasy" that night. The Badger is one of my favorite amps, totally cut through that thick mix like a champ!

Excellent. Saw Umphrey's here in Austin a week ago today. I recognize the keyboard player from the show. It was his birthday when they played here. Great band.

Nice playing there.

Cool. Joel Cummins is the keys player and yes Umphreys is fantastic! Thanks for diggin' !

That was FANTASTIC! The solo smoked man. Very nicely done. Tone was sweet too. :)

S'cuse me...I've got to go pay more attention to the Badger model now...

That was FANTASTIC! The solo smoked man. Very nicely done. Tone was sweet too. :)

S'cuse me...I've got to go pay more attention to the Badger model now...

Muchos Gracias amigo!! The main reason I love the Badger is the versatility. I play a wide range of styles and its been working for all of them..

really, really great playing!!!...and sound...;-) what´s that guitar....? would you share this preset....?

Back
Top Bottom