Live Karaoke

Rich G.

Experienced
An opportunity just fell into my lap- a steady guitar gig playing with a live Karaoke band. Not all that glamourus, but it should be fun. I do have some anxiety over the amount of songs I'll have to learn. Is there some sort of subscription service or something where I can download the sheet music- or just chords- to my tablet and bring them up during the show? Anyone else doing gigs like this?

How funny, I was just telling the guys in our cover band that maybe we should consider something like this. Seems like it could either be a ton of fun or a night of cringing :eek:

I play in a working corporate band that does Live Band Karaoke. I would recommend getting the app irealpro. Has a large community of people who write charts as well as the built in app the write out lead sheets.

My karaoke band has over 250 songs and it can be hard to remember everything. So I chart out every song and upload it to Dropbox and I can cue it up on the app on my iPad if a song gets selected that I can't quite remember the bridge changes or slmething

Back
Top Bottom