Live guitar - vocal ''duel''

Are you using 'in-ears' or monitors?
Are all the band going direct?
Could you post the patch?

Dude, you're killing it! Wish I could shred like that. Looks like you guys are ready for the big stage!

Are you using 'in-ears' or monitors?
Are all the band going direct?
Could you post the patch?

Never using in-ear, tried once, it just doesn't feel right for me, I am feeling dissconected with guitar, lol :)

Bass player is using amp, and drummer is using some triggers and pads sometimes, I am going straight to desk as always. Monitoring trough some venue owned monitor in front of me, forgot what is it. Anyway, Axe always sounded great for me direct, at least I never had a need for poweramps, some extra cabinets, whatever.

I would share the patch, thing is, I've made tons of my "Main 4 preset sets" - clean - dirty - rhytam - solo and just trying them out to see which one works and cuts best trough the mix, and I can't remember now which one I used here. I actually like this one, so I need to figure out which one it is, then I'll post it, of course.

All of my live patches have PEQ block after amp and cab with boosted mids, and doesn't sound very impressive in low volume room enviroment, so I am still experimenting.

As I said already in facebook Igor - this is f... awesome - love it. :D

Thanks man, I really appreciate this! :)

Btw, I know You're from Hamburg, so tell me do you perform there somwhere? I am going to spend some time in August in Germany with my family in various places - Ulm, Heidenheim, Tettnang and Hamburg, so I would be happy to pop up on a gig, and maybe to destroy few beers as well :)

Btw, I know You're from Hamburg, so tell me do you perform there somwhere? I am going to spend some time in August in Germany with my family in various places - Ulm, Heidenheim, Tettnang and Hamburg, so I would be happy to pop up on a gig, and maybe to destroy few beers as well :)

Sounds great Igor - I play not very often in Hamburg - but if I'm in Hamburg at the time we certainly could kill some beers :sunglasses:

Back
Top Bottom