Live: Dutch Axe-Fest

WOW - what a great day it was last Saterday in the beautiful Wisseloord Studios in Hilversum.

Besides the very inspiring presentations during the day I won a Mission / G66 SP-1 expression pedal!! How cool is that?! The orange pedal looks very cosy on my board, next to the MFC.
I would like to say a big thank you to the people of G66 for sponsoring the pedal and Carl (GibsonLesPaul) for picking my number "out of the hat". First time in life I won something!

As I said: it was a great day with great people. First person I met at arrival was a big smiling Carl who made my friend and me feel very welcome from the minute we came in.
And I finaly had the chance to meet Yek. Thanks very much for sharing all your knowledge in such an enthousiastic way; live and on the forum/wiki! And thanks for bringing the CLR's - the "über-positive" reviews are all correct. They sound awesome!

Thank you very much GibsonLesPaul and Yek for the organisation and Yek, Harry, Jens and Anand for the presentations.

I really hope this was not the last one! And the location? Look no further!

Grtzzz,
GeeJee

We just had a studio tour after a great presentation of Alexander, about FRFR vs Cabs
a5agytaj.jpg
usa6e8e2.jpg
besy3uve.jpg

In Firmware 12.03, you get to pick the color of that lamp shade in the IR/Cab menu.

So are you working on an edited version where we can see the screen and the preset settings? I wanted to better understand the section where he was using the pitch blocks to create that huge stereo tone that did have a nice Van Halen tone to it. Anyone catch the details on that?

So are you working on an edited version where we can see the screen and the preset settings? I wanted to better understand the section where he was using the pitch blocks to create that huge stereo tone that did have a nice Van Halen tone to it. Anyone catch the details on that?

Pitch after Cab, set to Detune, Voice 1 +11% and 10ms, voice 2 -11% and 20ms, voices panned L/R, set Mix to taste, stereo out.

Last edited:
Pitch after Cab, set to Detune, Voice 1 +11% and 10ms, voice 2 -11% and 20ms, voices panned L/R, set Mix to taste, stereo out.
Yes! That huge distorted Van Halen stereo preset sounds great!! Is there a link to that preset? I know it may not translate well I just want to study the settings. Thx @yek

Ok so what is your point exactly? it's just a guy trying to do some research and learn a thing or two that shouldn't affect you does it now? Pfff

I reckon the point was that thread necromancy is usually considered bad. Ranging from being made fun off on some forums to outright offense with moderator warnings at others.

Also, how useful is a 5 year old preset now that we're X number of firmware updates later?

Back
Top Bottom