Live concert stream yesterday. AX8 direct

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hi guys,

I was in Bothell WA yesterday doing a live to facebook stream. And I think it came out good so I thought I'd share it here. I'm useing the 1987x ? For all of the leads but with different drives in front (Fas boost, Timothy 808 mod etc. clean amps are the kieth urban tweed and the super reverb .
From iLife pad to love juice lead.

Thank you for watching,
Larry

The touch of the master. I always enjoy your playing Larry. Thanks for posting. The third song has such great riffage. I could listen to that all day.

Last edited:
Wonderful! I noticed a very nice octave up effect in some songs...kind of blended to the original sound...what did you use on that?

Hmm on clean sounds sometimes there's a pitched note or two. Octave up. But I don't think I used anything with gain octave up. I do have some patches that do that but unless I hit something by mistake. I don't think I used any at this event.
:0)

Hmm on clean sounds sometimes there's a pitched note or two. Octave up. But I don't think I used anything with gain octave up. I do have some patches that do that but unless I hit something by mistake. I don't think I used any at this event.
I mean at 3m:03s. Is that a whammy (full octave up)?

I mean at 3m:03s. Is that a whammy (full octave up)?
Ah Got it. Actually. I turn on an octave plus two octaves lower abd a softer volume, but I'm playing pretty notes. So the high note your hearing is real. The low notes are the added one. I got my first boss octave pedal back in 1980 I think. I love that sound. Prince "when doves cry" page "fool in the rain" etc... I ve doing that since then. I'm so happy that the pitch in the Fractal products do it great!

What format is the video in the link? There's only a gray space in my Firefox browser, so I guess it's something that's not supported or installed yet.

What format is the video in the link? There's only a gray space in my Firefox browser, so I guess it's something that's not supported or installed yet.
Hmm I'm not sure. I'm hoping to the get the video this week and upload it to my YouTube page. I'll repost then

Back
Top Bottom