Live Clips - Axe 2 and Tom Anderson Hollow T

kkolb71

Inspired
I thought I would share some live clips I spliced together that were recorded directly from our Presonus board. Sorry for the sloppy playing! and no post processing on the recording. It is a sample of some of the tones I have created with the latest firmware version on the Axe 2. I run direct to FOH and in ear monitors so no cabs or amps on stage. We play Texas Country and all clips are with my Tom Anderson Telecaster on the bridge position with volume and tone up all the way. Most of the clips except the first one are utilizing the AC30 amp model. The first one is USA Clean with a drive model pushing the clean amp model. I am using an RJM mini effects gizmo that midi switches a couple of pedals in the front of the axe and they are: Wampler Ego compressor, Wampler Paisley Drive, Barber Gain Changer, Durham sex drive and an EP booster that stays on all the time. I switch everything with the MFC-101 and use a volume pedal and expression pedal. I love this forum and have learned a lot from your posts so I thought sharing these small clips may help with some further refinements to my tone. The soundcloud link is below.

https://soundcloud.com/kkolb71/guitar-clips

Thanks
Kevin

Thanks guys. I have not posted a clip before but after hearing the recording it is hard to believe it was not a real amp on stage. I love FAS products. I think 3 of my friends are buying one after hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom