Live Black Sabbath/Dio cover video

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
[video]https://youtu.be/NxpD9As0OkU[/video]

A Fan video shot last night (9-22-15). Camera audio is what it is, and a couple of clams, but check it out if you want.

FW 19, Pitch block #1 dropping me down a 1/2 step, pitch block #2 (X/Y) providing intelligent harmonies in verse #2 and again at around 1:30, direct to the mixer, using monitor wedge.

Will upload and re-post a YouTube link for those not on 'Facebook' if anyone is interested?

Not sure if I linked it right?? Maybe I'll stick to YouTube....

Edit.......Changed it to a YouTube link

Last edited:
Nice! Live Evil version [emoji2]

Love me some Sabbath and Dio!

Your singer's pretty solid, and great job on the guitar work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks unix-guy,

I'm updating to Quantum when the official release drops..................RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

I've swapped so many times with each major firmware release, I can't completely remember right now....:encouragement:

It's either the 'Plexi 100' or the 'Brit 800'? Next time I power it up, I'll take a look.

Mate.. that's awesome all-round! HUUUUUGE Sabbath/DIO fan.. even had the pleasure of meeting DIO himself a few years ago and got a great photo with him. LiveEvil is an awesome Sabbath album; so if anyone out there has a crack covering a live song, kudos to them.

Moke man, you gotta upload the preset for that..... PLEASE!!!

Great job all round by everyone, especially you by getting all the delays/harmonies in time.. :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom