Little lady must practice endlessly......6 yrs old? Hmmm!

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Yes some little missteps but...looking back I sure wish I had the determination that this little kid has. This is pretty much how and when (age wise) the Great Tina Setkic (Tina S.). , french guitarist started, classical lessons at age 5. It does seem by her demeanor and singing that this little girl is more than happy to practice. She says so in the youtube video description.

Last edited:
First few seconds, I was like "aww cute, but that's not so impressive"
then...
Holy Shit!

Pretty sure when I was six, I was eating glue and sticking forks in wall outlets.
Yes, my thoughts also. At first, ok, she is learning classical. Then "wham"...............Really need to listen to the whole thing to appreciate.

Yes very nice and all, but it's only a matter of time before she learns the ways the DJENT \m/ \m/ \m/!
Judging by the backdrop anyways...

Yes very nice and all, but it's only a matter of time before she learns the ways the DJENT \m/ \m/ \m/!
Judging by the backdrop anyways...
Well, I hope not, But that's me. But if you know who Tina S. is, she started out just like this little kid.

My favorite is her playing Fly Me to the Moon:

And her explaining how to play it. It's in Mandarin but the ending is adorable.

Last edited:
She's KILLING me, and not so softly, with her ability!!!
Me Too! I posted a video of a young french lady, Tina S. (Setkic). Who at 17 yrs old was one of the best, cleanest, top of the line technical ability without question, a while back. She started just like this little girl. It just amazes me and makes me smile at the same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom