little jam (Fw14.00)

sounds great as usual.
questions for you...
which guitar with which amp and ir?
are you favouring the two stone over the dumble now?

ok most likely two stone for lead. still curious what you use for ir and if you use much delay or reverb because I don't really hear any yet the guitars don't sound super dry.

Hi Paco, it's good to see you are still around man!):) Enjoyed listening to this new jazz tune of yours. Very good playing on all the instruments.

I asked about the drums before, on another tune you did, but I didn't get an answer from you. Are those real acoustic drums you are playing here, or are they an electronic drum set?

I asked about the drums before, on another tune you did, but I didn't get an answer from you. Are those real acoustic drums you are playing here, or are they an electronic drum set?

:eek:range: oops....so sorry!

It's a entry level Roland V-Drumkit used just as a trigger set together with Toontrack Superior in realtime (almost - approx 2.1ms latency between midi and audio on my DAW system - running logic on a small Mac mini with i5 cpu and using metric halo firewire audio hardware)

Pretty neat setup for playing drums in a rental appartement:encouragement:

PS: Much thanks for all your likes and comments! :eagerness: I'm still around - not fully set, but I'm back!

cheers
Paco

ok most likely two stone for lead. still curious what you use for ir and if you use much delay or reverb because I don't really hear any yet the guitars don't sound super dry.

IR is from the stock cabinet "Rumble 4x12" EVM12L" or so.......

I'm not faving the TwoStone over the ODS but the TwoStone has a little more "chirp" what I like in certain situations ;)

:eek:range: oops....so sorry!

It's a entry level Roland V-Drumkit used just as a trigger set together with Toontrack Superior in realtime (almost - approx 2.1ms latency between midi and audio on my DAW system - running logic on a small Mac mini with i5 cpu and using metric halo firewire audio hardware)

Pretty neat setup for playing drums in a rental appartement:encouragement:

PS: Much thanks for all your likes and comments! :eagerness: I'm still around - not fully set, but I'm back!

cheers
Paco

Paco, thanks for the explanation on those drums. They sound very good and fit very well for the song. I've been experimenting with an Alesis Pro Drums set and Addictive Drums software myself. For many years I have been using various drum loops (Drums On Demand) and such in my recordings. But I'd like to actually play some more drums before I get too old for this stuff. Thanks again!:)

Here is another little clip! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100561953/huggahugga.mp3

groovy.....
big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom