Listen my New Instrumental Song - Axe Fx II w/ cab pack 13

Wow this must be one of the best clips I've heard on this forum ever! Incredible. :)

Which exact IR did you use? Which amp sim/sims? This is seriously good. Keep up the good work.

Wow this must be one of the best clips I've heard on this forum ever! Incredible. :)

Which exact IR did you use? Which amp sim/sims? This is seriously good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Mikko!! I used the Butter Mix Cab and the sims are 5150 and 5150 III for the solos same cab and the Friedman HBE. This cab pack are awesome, really like it. Great work!

Totally awsome! You took me right back to high school. I would listen for hours to Vinniie Moore, Tony McAlpine, Marty Friedman, Vai, Satriani....the list goes on. Nice job and keep it coming!

hello again brothers! As you wish here are some notes, maybe this can help.

RHYTHM GUITAR: FAS BOOST + 5150 III and PVH 5150 + CAB: Only ML BUlb Citrus Butter , Preamp tape 70us drive 3.91 , saturation 0, bass 0.07, mid and treble 0

4 tracks! In the mix some post processing saturation, eq, multi band, stereo widening in parallel, limit...

SOLO GUITAR :
FAS BOOST + FRIEDMAN HBE + CAB is a mix of ML BUlb Citrus Butter and MLBRIT PR75 SM57-M160 01, vintage preamp drive 1.65 sat 1.73 bass 1.23 mid 1.23 treble -0.85 high quality , no room no advanced.

Didn't use any strange setting in the amp section only the typical set of the bass, mid, treb, presence depth, master vol and input drive. In the lead guitar I used the BOOST switch ON

I used a very cheap guitar a LTD H500 with Emg 57 and 66 and and in some drop d rhythms used a Ibanez AT 200 with Emg 85 bridge and 91 neck with 18 V mod.

Always used a super raw sound and do the post processing in the mix section. The lead FX mix chain are pretty heavy and hughe, lot of compression and saturation!

Used a CAE WAh pedal too a lot.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom