[Implemented] List Display Zoom

Looks like the new view could fit about 14-16 characters for each scene label and I think that's more than enough to describe them or else your labeling system might be too complicated.

I think that most people shorten their scene names to match the FC displays anyway, so ... perfect for me :)
If a scene name is longer, I just would except post-filled dots like "Scene na..."

Just chiming in to say i think this would be a great and very useable feature. Hopefully it can get into the development cycle.
No need to hope. This has already been posted...

This request is acknowledged. I did some work on it but other things came up. No need for +1s anymore.
The following has not passed technical feasibility but here is the design we looked at.

View attachment 92348

You answer, as good as anyone, other than Fractal, knows, is what @Admin M@ said above.
My answer? No, I simply asked a question, as English is not my native language, I asked for clarification.

By now, after reading the response from one of the Fractal's programmers I understand that this feature is not feasible to implement due to it having too big of an impact on the core of the firmware needing to be rewritten. So it's a NO.

My answer? No, I simply asked a question, as English is not my native language, I asked for clarification.

By now, after reading the response from one of the Fractal's programmers I understand that this feature is not feasible to implement due to it having too big of an impact on the core of the firmware needing to be rewritten. So it's a NO.
No one said it is a 'no'.

Above it was stated there is no more need to +1 this wish as it has been noted and is being worked on. A screen shot was posted of what is being considered, but it has not passed technical feasibility.

Seems like something is probably coming at some point.

That is NOT what was said…
This request is acknowledged. I did some work on it but other things came up. No need for +1s anymore.
The following has not passed technical feasibility but here is the design we looked at.

LFP.jpg
To paraphrase: “They’re working on it but other things came up that preempted this. It’s still in the pipeline so there’s no need to keep posting “+1” entries in the thread. They need to look to see if it can be done from a technical standpoint.”

At no point did you see the word “no”. Don’t try to make it be “no”, it’s simply “They don’t know yet.”

That is NOT what was said…

To paraphrase: “They’re working on it but other things came up that preempted this. It’s still in the pipeline so there’s no need to keep posting “+1” entries in the thread. They need to look to see if it can be done from a technical standpoint.”

At no point did you see the word “no”. Don’t try to make it be “no”, it’s simply “They don’t know yet.”
Thank you!

New user here, Looking to purchase the AXE III or FM9 would it be possible to connect an iPad onstage to one of these units, for easier/Larger viewing ?

Any progress on this? Or are we just sticking with the 1980’s Microsoft DOS Shell display?
Since new Footswitches came out too , maybe we can get a bigger font. and a complete black window for the invert ?
I know probably wishful thinking , but would be cool to go along w the new screen option Matt showed above, that looked killer IMO

Looks like the new view could fit about 14-16 characters for each scene label and I think that's more than enough to describe them or else your labeling system might be too complicated.
Or If the name of the Scene doesn't fit the label make it scroll one time once selected.

Or If the name of the Scene doesn't fit the label make it scroll one time once selected.
That would look awful when all the rows with long lines scroll and the ones without don't. It would be just distracting.

The options should be to either truncate long scene names in the zoomed view or to use a smaller font to fit them - which kind of defeats the purpose of the view.

Back
Top Bottom