[Implemented] List Display Zoom

+1 here also. My eyes are not getting better with time. Seems like a much better use of the screen real estate if it is not too much of an undertaking.

+1 for the ideas here. As the FM3 is 6 feet from my eyes as I stand over it, I have to squint to see the text. I would love for it to be visible at a glance, which would be satisfied by the OP. Thanks!!

+ Infinity!! In addition, I'd ALSO like the base patch name to be part of the zoom/font increase. I'm used to the MFC MkIII's HUGE LCD that's uber easy to see from far away to know I'm on the right patch.

It would also be nice to have the screen view mode be an attribute of the active layout.
+1
I like that!

It would also be smart to have the screen SIZE as an attribute of the preset, .

Example:
I would choose screen scenes view SIZE XL (4 scenes) for the presets with 4 or less scenes.
I would choose screen scenes view SIZE L (8 scenes) for the presets with more than 4 scenes.

In other words, screen view MODE as an attribute of the layout, and SIZE M, L, or XL of screen view MODE as an attribute of the preset. (Considering size M the current view of the display)

Still come back to this thread and think this is a great display design
i thought i had read something to where Admin me had a design that the current scene could be bolded
or just a bit larger not sure where i read that was a while ago

Back
Top Bottom