Liquid-Foot step by step guide

Awesome! Thanks for doing this, I am quite sure that I don't use my LFPro to it's full potential and this will help me to do just that :)

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

You are the man Voes!!!! Now if I can get the IA's in my JR to show me their on/off status. My next step is to autoload presets and see if that fixes that issue.

NICE!!!...Voes you are the man!!, thank you so much for taking the time to do this, im sure your page is going to help a lot of people. :D

Thank you for all the work to put this together.... lots of great stuff in one place!

(I know ....very :oops: question)

How did you edit your stickers and color them in and write drive..etc. on them ?

Can someone sticky this thread ?

gittarzann said:
Thank you for all the work to put this together.... lots of great stuff in one place!

(I know ....very :oops: question)

How did you edit your stickers and color them in and write drive..etc. on them ?

Can someone sticky this thread ?

Thanks for the nice words!
you need a program like coreldraw. you can download a free 15-days trial here: http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1191272117978#tabview=tab7
I will adjust the website with this link.

This is WAY cool Patrick :cool: . Nice work! Just browsing through it, I learned something I really wanted to do but didn't know it could. Your work is much appreciated :ugeek:

Voes, this is just awesome. I have not needed my Liquid Foot for quite some time, and I'm just about to get back at it. I was wondering how I was going to get up to speed on it again.

The labels look great btw! Nice to see the templates for download.

Thanks!

Terry.

Just wanted to say thanks again Patrick! I figured before that there was a way to do what I wanted, but couldn't figure it out from the manual. From your guide, I was able to assign an IA to toggle between two functions sharing the same expression pedal (wah and vol). I moved tuner from S16 to menu 2sec (thanks to your guide) and then put the expression toggle on S16 (nice and close to the exp pedal). Now I don't have to take my seperate wah pedal with me everywhere. One less pedal is a good thing :cool: Also, this little gem means I don't have to sacrifice volume pedal on patches that I want to use expression for funky crazy effects. Awesome.

This is really cool and quite helpful. I have been dabbling in the more advanced settings of my LF Jr, and this is just the ticket to getting me where I want to go. Thanks for putting this together!

InsideOut said:
Just wanted to say thanks again Patrick! I figured before that there was a way to do what I wanted, but couldn't figure it out from the manual. From your guide, I was able to assign an IA to toggle between two functions sharing the same expression pedal (wah and vol). I moved tuner from S16 to menu 2sec (thanks to your guide) and then put the expression toggle on S16 (nice and close to the exp pedal). Now I don't have to take my seperate wah pedal with me everywhere. One less pedal is a good thing :cool: Also, this little gem means I don't have to sacrifice volume pedal on patches that I want to use expression for funky crazy effects. Awesome.

Thanks for the nice words :cool:

Now if you happen to have a Boss FV-500H expression pedal you could mod it with an extra toe-switch to change between VOL and WAH.
http://voes.be/liquidfoot/jr/misc_fv500mod.html

Nice! I never got around to setting up my Liquid Foot, because I couldn't figure it out the time I did try, and I stopped gigging shortly after I got my Axe-FX, but I'll have to try again soon with this guide.

Voes, I just gotta say your LFJr site is a life saver. I would have given up wthout it. I'm about to do the Expert: Paging to a different page/layer,but was wondering if I have the, retrigger the preset on, will it start with the original S buttons when triggered? I would like to switch to a second page and go back just by retriggering the preset. This would save having to copy the same S button to go back and forth.

jtizel666 said:
Voes, I just gotta say your LFJr site is a life saver. I would have given up wthout it. I'm about to do the Expert: Paging to a different page/layer,but was wondering if I have the, retrigger the preset on, will it start with the original S buttons when triggered? I would like to switch to a second page and go back just by retriggering the preset. This would save having to copy the same S button to go back and forth.

Thanks for the nice words :cool:

AFAIK your correct with your theory.
Don't forget to set Process IA Cmds? * RESEND IA CMDS

Back
Top Bottom