Liquid Foot Pro new firmwar 225 : how to ??

gibsonash

Experienced
Hi guys ! Please explain to me how to load this new firmware on my LFP . I have Axe II , Midi Sport , midi ox and ...windows
Thanks in advance ,
Yannick

Thanks , i know this link , but unfortunally he don t speak about loading new firmwar .

Last edited:
Thanks addedc for your kind words.

@gibsonash: unfortunally I have sold my LF Pro to finance the new LF+ 24+, so I can't test and documentate the new functions.

Not exactly the new fonction i need , just how to load firmware (the most simply way possible) in the LFP (i do it before with the axe edit but now it don t work anymore ...)

Thanks addedc for your kind words.

@gibsonash: unfortunally I have sold my LF Pro to finance the new LF+ 24+, so I can't test and documentate the new functions.

1-Put LF in Preset mode (not menu mode)
2-Make sure LF SYSEX ID is at 127 (it's default setting)
3-Connect computer midi out to midi in of LF
4-You can use the LF editor or Midiox (midi software recommended settings if needed to adjust are 256 buffers, 256 bytes, 40 ms delay between buffers,
5-Send the file to the LF
6-Do not power off while it is updating
7-LF will reset self, watch the display to verify the new version installed

Thank you Sir !

1-Put LF in Preset mode (not menu mode)
2-Make sure LF SYSEX ID is at 127 (it's default setting)
3-Connect computer midi out to midi in of LF
4-You can use the LF editor or Midiox (midi software recommended settings if needed to adjust are 256 buffers, 256 bytes, 40 ms delay between buffers,
5-Send the file to the LF
6-Do not power off while it is updating
7-LF will reset self, watch the display to verify the new version installed

The easiest method is by using the LF+ Editor and a usb cable. In the app go to FILE and under that there is a LOAD FIRMWARE. You will need to point to the firmware upgrade file and then hit UPDATE. Thats it, I did find sometimes I get errors if I have the midi cable plugged into the axe fx so I always remove it.

Back
Top Bottom