Liquid Foot Junior plus and mini plus

jrgg

Hi. Anyone using these controllers? Any feedback would be appreciated. I use to have an Axe FX and want to get back into using one and like the small foot print on the Liquid ft controllers. I have the older version II mini.

Thanks
Jim

Tried to help a mate program one with his Ultra - what a nightmare!!
Doesn't talk to the Axe unless it has latest firmware, impossible to follow the instructions etc. in the end, we gave up!!
I would not recommend the Liquid Foot products

Wow, complete opposite experience. I've had an old lf jr, lf pro, and now a 12+ and they are awesome. Literally nothing you cant do with them, at this point I'm not sure I ever need another controller, it can do anything I think up. Like anything you have to learn how to use it.

There are even wizards in the software to setup for an axe. That being said if you want ultimate plug and play, go for the mfc, although considerably larger than the footprint you are wanting to use.

Yes, my older one is out now for a lcd replacement, but really dig it and the small footprint. It was all I needed really, and the axe fx presets loaded right in. Like the new look though?

I know they are expensive but I would recommend MMGT10. I have one and do not regret getting it. I have complete and total control, very easy to program and use.

I know they are expensive but I would recommend MMGT10. I have one and do not regret getting it. I have complete and total control, very easy to program and use.
MMGTs are great units, sure the LF stuff is as well but no experience with it. Anyhow, swapping a MMGT10 out for a 16 and will have a for sale post over the weekend so drop a line if any interest.

Cheers

The best after market foot controller, period. Well, maybe the Switchblade GL, but those are as much as the axe.

Back
Top Bottom