• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Liquid Foot Junior available in Europe?

multivir

Inspired
I'm in Europe. We all have to order from Liquid-Foot directly.
I've been waiting since december.
That says it all... ;-)

SensaiLee

New here
Hi, ordered one in October. First didn't get any answer. Then a little later in December got the order-confirmation after several emails, pms and forum posts. Had e-mail conversation about waiting times and other stuff and wanted to pay immediately and get one as fast as possible but then never heard from Jeff again.

As I'm in Germany I decided I had to find something in Europe NOW and ended up buying a Gordius Little Giant and I am very happy with it although it's not as small as the Liquid Foot jr.. Therefore it's highly programmable and flexible. There is nearly nothing you can't do with it. Xavier has done a great job.

Maybe I'll give the LF a try sometime in the future anyway as I like the small dimensions of it, or maybe I'll go for a MFC-101 if it'll ever be available and I'll need more switches. But I think I won't ever sell my Little Giant.

FlyingV

Inspired
Hi SensaiLee,
same situation for me here in Germany....
Is the Little Giant easy to programm for the axe ?

Regards

Peter

Top Bottom