Liquid Foot IA Question

xpenno

Power User
Hi there,

I have so far managed to get most features up and running on my LFPro, there are a couple outstanding one of which being the following.

I have the LFPro in 12 preset mode and then S7 - S12 programmed for AxeFX Device Sync Mode for pecific effects. Everything is working very well here and lights are either off, red or green as expected. I then have S13-S16 setup to control a standard IA on the AxeFX channel which is setup inside the Axe to link to External 1-4 so that they can be assigned to various effects that maybe preset specific as opposed to global. My question is, is there a way for me to tell the LF that in a specific preset S13 and S14 are active (red when off, green when on) and S15 and S16 are inactive so all LEDs are off? At the moment all 4 switches show unassigned (LED Off) until I press the button and then it goes green returning to off when pressed again. Also is there an easy way to set the LFPro IA state to match the AxeFXs so say S13 is on by default when I activate preset 1 but off on preset 2?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Spence

PRESET EDIT MODE. Scroll down to IA INITIAL STATES. You can then press the IA switches. Press once makes it GREEN. again makes it RED. again shuts it off. Set all your switches as desired and press UP button to save them! on the editor you have access to all 64 at one time. See the Youtube videos on programming presets...

pretty simple to do- let me know if you need anything.

U2JustMe said:
PRESET EDIT MODE. Scroll down to IA INITIAL STATES. You can then press the IA switches. Press once makes it GREEN. again makes it RED. again shuts it off. Set all your switches as desired and press UP button to save them! on the editor you have access to all 64 at one time. See the Youtube videos on programming presets...

pretty simple to do- let me know if you need anything.

Awesome! Sounds pretty simple, I'll give it a go :) Just has a look at the editor and might have to hook this up as well, looks pretty easy to use.

Thanks, really loving the LF!

Spence

Back
Top Bottom