Liquid Foot 12+ programming help...

dpeterson

Axe-Master
I'm trying to figure out if what I want to do is possible.

I want to have all 12 buttons be patch changes page 1.
Upon picking a patch, i want it to change to page 2 automatically, where there will be scenes setup and cc's for effects.

I know how to do all the page, effects assigning etc, having issue with on patch changes have it always go to page 2.

Any one have any ideas? is it possible?

thanks,
dave

You will have 2 basic page layouts:

Page A will be the 12 presets
Page B will be the scenes and IA slots

The programming in your 12 presets will be programmed to use page B. Therefore, when you step on a preset, it will transparently flip to page B.

What you have to figure out, is how to get back to page A so you can step on the "next preset". And that could be as simple as a system button that points to page A, that is one of the buttons on your page B layout.

The other thing to think about is, you don't have any "bank up" buttons, so you'd be stuck there forever, unless you have some fancy programming and pre-planning in your LF presets, that cause a bank up after the preset is pressed.

You will have 2 basic page layouts:

Page A will be the 12 presets
Page B will be the scenes and IA slots

The programming in your 12 presets will be programmed to use page B. Therefore, when you step on a preset, it will transparently flip to page B.

What you have to figure out, is how to get back to page A so you can step on the "next preset". And that could be as simple as a system button that points to page A, that is one of the buttons on your page B layout.

The other thing to think about is, you don't have any "bank up" buttons, so you'd be stuck there forever, unless you have some fancy programming and pre-planning in your LF presets, that cause a bank up after the preset is pressed.

I'd have one button to go back to page 1, and perhaps double as a tuner button, or have it go to page3/1 etc.

If you hold buttons 1 and 5 at the same time it allows you to jump presets so that would get me to where I need to go. But at a gig for me 12 presets with scenes will be plenty, and being able to go to 1 to 12 instantly is very appealing.

So I have to go to every preset and add a command to go to page 2?

Back
Top Bottom