Link to OwnHammer IR's Retired in Q7

ownhammer

Power User
Vendor
In the public release of Quantum 7, the following IR's were removed from the firmware and replaced by new OwnHammer offerings:

FC057 - 4x12 SLM H75 (OH)
FC142 - 1x12 DLX J12-PR MIX (OH)
FC146 - 4x12 MAR-CB H-PR-55 MIX (OH)
FC148 - 4x12 MAR-CB SB-75 MIX (OH)
FC149 - 4x12 MAR-CB V30-CH MIX (OH)

For those who use these regularly, I've made them available to download in .syx format HERE.

If you would like to support the commercial libraries from which these excerpts were pulled (which will give access to a multitude more content as well as additional file formats usable in Cab Lab), they are available in the following locations:

FC057 is a part of the 412-GTR SLM H-SB-75 V1 library.

FC142, FC146, FC148, and FC149 are a part of Cab Pack 3.

Hope that helps! :)

In the public release of Quantum 7, the following IR's were removed from the firmware and replaced by new OwnHammer offerings:

FC057 - 4x12 SLM H75 (OH)
FC142 - 1x12 DLX J12-PR MIX (OH)
FC146 - 4x12 MAR-CB H-PR-55 MIX (OH)
FC148 - 4x12 MAR-CB SB-75 MIX (OH)
FC149 - 4x12 MAR-CB V30-CH MIX (OH)

For those who use these regularly, I've made them available to download in .syx format HERE.

If you would like to support the commercial libraries from which these excerpts were pulled (which will give access to a multitude more content as well as additional file formats usable in Cab Lab), they are available in the following locations:

FC057 is a part of the 412-GTR SLM H-SB-75 V1 library.

FC142, FC146, FC148, and FC149 are a part of Cab Pack 3.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you Kevin!

Kevin, thanks.
Have you also considered to offer the new OH cabs from Q7 as a mini-cab pack to the Mk i/ii owners?

Kevin, thanks.
Have you also considered to offer the new OH cabs from Q7 as a mini-cab pack to the Mk i/ii owners?

Wanted to ask the same question. The cabs that were replaced have been and still are available to us. Are you willing to give the "updated" ones to? I hope I'm not being impertinent here.

Anyway, thanks Kevin!

Last edited:
Wanted to ask the same question. The cabs that were replaced have been and still are available to us. Are you willing to give the "updated" ones to? I hope I'm not being impertinent here.

Anyway, thanks Kevin!

Although it has been asked in many threads, no one seems to have the answer to this question.

I need some massive help if you are able. I have owner my AX8 for 2 weeks and have managed to customize a few presets to my liking but I wanted to take advantage of learning how to upload Ir's. I saw the opportunity to get a few older free ones here but cant get it to load to my AX8. I have watched the beginner video from OH and it appears the files are syx files but they don't show up when searching from AX8 edit when looking into axe manage cabs.
At 50 yrs old, I am not very schooled on computer progrms so I hope I can get help figuring this out. I don't want to purchase new IR's if I can't even load free ones.
Thank you!
Tobe

I need some massive help if you are able. I have owner my AX8 for 2 weeks and have managed to customize a few presets to my liking but I wanted to take advantage of learning how to upload Ir's. I saw the opportunity to get a few older free ones here but cant get it to load to my AX8. I have watched the beginner video from OH and it appears the files are syx files but they don't show up when searching from AX8 edit when looking into axe manage cabs.
At 50 yrs old, I am not very schooled on computer progrms so I hope I can get help figuring this out. I don't want to purchase new IR's if I can't even load free ones.
Thank you!
Tobe
Open the cab manager in Axe edit and then drag and drop the file into your desired user location.

Back
Top Bottom