Link Switch Behavior

sprint

Axe-Master
MFC101 Mk1 / AxeII - Mk1 - I have two linked switches to switch between delay1 and mltidly1. My SendSwLinkOffMsg parameter = YES and the two switches are in axefx mode.

In my scene 1 (1st delay switch initial value = "off" the 2nd delay switch initial values = "off"), the Link works as expected: Once I turn one of the on, they then work alternately - both cannot be on at the same time and I can have them both off by repressing the activated delay switch.

When I switch to scene 2 however (1st delay initial value = "on" and 2nd delay switch initial values = "off"), the switch link does not work immediately: If I start by pressing the 2nd inactive delay switch, the first remains on which is incorrect (it should turn off to respect the link). In order to get the link working in scene2, I have to cycle the initially active 1st delay switch off then on in order to get the link behaviour to work correctly from then on.

Seems like a bug.

Any advice?, workarounds?

Edit: This looks like an issue with the way linked switch behaves across scenes where the starting on/off state for blocks can be different from scene to scene. the linking in scene 2 gets confused when the block on/off states change with the scene change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom