Line6 Helix Tone Match Bass Preset+IR Combo

Did it sound good with your bass guitar ??

• Yeah,sounds good !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,sounds like shit...

• Some needed tweeking,but sounds good ,now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeeD

Fractal Fanatic
Hi all

At the start of the summer,i borowed my friends Line6 Helix.. and the reason,was i would make tone matches of all the Bass-amps and make IR copys of all the Bass-cab IR files

So the reason i give you this Bass TM + IR file preset,is to share the goodness.

In the preset i have a comp,drive in parallel,the amp block AND then the TM block,and a cab block (this is were the IR file gows. To save the preset.. you press save.. and then you must then choose were to save the IR file :)
The IR file is of a Mesa 6x10 bass cab,and it sounds good. I have other bass cab IR files as well from the Helix

Try to BYPASS the TM block.. just for fun.. then it sound like something else.. unbypass..then you have a "copy" "dna" of the Woody Blue amp from the Line6 Helix

Sound good ?
I have alot of other Tone Match presets of all the bass amps from the Helix. Just ask and i will share them with you all

The preset have 3 scenes.. 1 clean, 2 Drive, 3 more Drive and was made with my Axe Fx II Mark I

PS: a fun thing i try from time to time.. is to change the IR file to another bass cab IR file..as i have all of the Helix bass cabs (with all the MIC options)

Attachments

• SeeD HelixTM WoodyBlue+IR.syx
    17 KB · Views: 49
Hi SeeD I am not really familiar with the Helix. However I am looking for something that can get me
close to a Geddy Lee sound. I esp like his tone around Exit Stage Left era. Whether it be from the Helix
or elsewhere do u have any help or suggestions? All of my basses are Ned Steinbergers with active eq.
I appreciate anything Ir... preset wise...help etc u are able to share. Thanks

Hi SeeD I am not really familiar with the Helix. However I am looking for something that can get me
close to a Geddy Lee sound. I esp like his tone around Exit Stage Left era. Whether it be from the Helix
or elsewhere do u have any help or suggestions? All of my basses are Ned Steinbergers with active eq.
I appreciate anything Ir... preset wise...help etc u are able to share. Thanks

Hi,sorry i have no idea about Geddys bass tone. But you can try my preset,and turn on the bright switch. And let my know if that sounds good ?

I would like this sound even better without the attached poll.
None of those answers fits my response of "it depends/I can't tell."

I would like this sound even better without the attached poll.
None of those answers fits my response of "it depends/I can't tell."

But these answers "help me" when i share presets
Did it sound good with you bass-guitar ?

Back
Top Bottom