Line on bottom 3rd of display during startup...

mtripp

Inspired
Just curious if anyone else has this issue: When powering on, just before the Fractal logo pops up, there is a black line (probably 1px high), all the way across the display, about a third from the bottom. It's only there during startup, and then all is good.

The same is happening here, but in a different way ... the Fractal logo comes up, then a black line appears followed by the boot screen showing the FM3 logo. I suppose that‘s normal as the unit is working without any problems up to now.

The same is happening here, but in a different way ... the Fractal logo comes up, then a black line appears followed by the boot screen showing the FM3 logo. I suppose that‘s normal as the unit is working without any problems up to now.
Maybe I have my order of events backwards. I'll watch it in the morning and see what it does. It is an odd graphic issue that could be fixed in the next fw then :D

I had found this happens on my new AXE FX III Mark II (I received it last Monday).

A thin line quickly appears/disappears across the display when you first turn on the AXE FX III.

It shows up in the lower part (about a quarter of the way from the bottom of the display).

Fractal Support replied back and said it is normal.

Everything does play fine for me.

Same thing happens on my brand new FM9. Looks like Fractal says it is normal. Is anyone else seeing this on their FM9?

Back
Top Bottom