Line 6 at NAMM 2015

The M13 was the last thing I have liked from Line 6, it's been a while.

I had an M13, very limited functionality, for my needs, I was always making annoying compromises to get close to what I needed. The effects were decent for the price, but not anywhere near what I wanted.

I think the routing "scenes" option is a great idea. Plus having a built in DI is incredible. Internal Antennae is really cool too. I have an love the G50 but yeah the Antennae can get in the way etc. I don't like the new transmitter pack though. I prefer the one that comes with the G50 and G90 because it has a small screen on it rather than a two digit display but the sleep function is a really good addition.

All said and done I'm glad they are making advancements in this area. I'll definitely look into it.

FAS has been to NAMM before, in like, 2011, or something. Either way, Cliff said he wasn't going to be at NAMM 2015 sometime late last year.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a modified Pacifica being they were bought out by Yamaha. Most likely they'll end their relationship with James Tyler.
... which wouldn't be bad. Pacifica's offer great value for money. It's the guitar I always recommend to everyone who starts learning guitar. Sure, they are mass produced, but in this case, mass production actually benefits the quality.

This device is designed to cut down the volume to no damage can occur.
I was thinking it sound like a limiting compressor or something, but I didn't get a chance to play with it.
It looked like a pretty good idea.
This indeed is a pretty good idea. The only reason that still prevented me from using in-ears is the fear off blowing my ears away when a cable drops out. They obviously did a good market research. If it works properly and isn't just a static brick wall limiter.

Last edited:
More like the Rehash FX. Or as one of their guys stated in a NAMM interview "Classic Line 6 Tones..." What does that even mean?

What are the going to call it next? Vintage Line 6 Tones?

Had exactly the same thought man, Haha! Dem lovely harsh fizzy classic line 6 tones. And who are they aiming it at, The loaded beginner?

Back
Top Bottom