Lincoln Brewster's Miraculum

Jvstrat

Experienced
Lincoln Brewster's Miraculum Axe 2 and CK cab pack 7

Hey guys here is an iPhone recording of my friend and I playing Lincoln Brewster's Miraculum at a Christmas show for our church. Both guitars are through our Axe FX 2 straight to FOH. I'm the first solo section, please excuse the nervous mistakes I made. Packed house around 550 people.

Last edited:

Hey guys here is an iPhone recording of my friend and I playing Lincoln Brewster's Miraculum at a Christmas show for our church. Both guitars are through our Axe FX 2 straight to FOH. I'm the first solo section, please excuse the nervous mistakes I made. Packed house around 550 people.

Nice job Jvstrat! Great song, excellent playing and nice tone too!
It's also good to see some more Axe Fx usage here in the Carolinas!

Merry Christmas!

Great playing! Wish the sound quality on the iPhone was better, as I wish I could have heard that in all its glory. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Jvstrat, Awesome Job!!! That is a fun one to learn.

Here is my version from 2012 Christmas service. Tons of flubs. I think I had a week to learn it, as they told me last minute that they wanted me to do this. I'm the fat guy in red, (I know, I know ,I need a good diet). I hope you don't mind that I join the conversation, with my version of the song. I don't want to be rude and steal any of your thunder Jvstrat. For the record I'm not a fast picker, or I should say I don't really enjoy repetitive fast picking. but it was fun to emulate.

Nice job Jvstrat & scottburrow and I accept your challenge(or should I say inspiration) to learn this one for next years service.:encouragement:

These sound great.

So... Only church music I've been privy too is mainly old people singing out of key. What kind of churches have this kind of action? Might make me actually want to go.

What kind of churches have this kind of action? Might make me actually want to go.

Google "Contemporary Christian Worship" in your area and then visit a couple of Churches/Services with an open mind & heart. You may find the "action" you are looking for....

If there is a genre of music you like, you will find it in Contemporary Worship (Including Screamo) Personally, I like some of the music and dislike others. I found an opportunity to use my talents, continue to learn and perform with a "purpose". In my case, I perform every other Saturday & Sunday. I do it for me and the the greater Cause. Without the commitment, life would get in the way and the guitar would sit quietly in the case with my Spirit. I'm not here to preach. Rather, I thought I would open a door since you asked.

FYI: Lincoln Brewster was formerly a guitarist in Journey

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
These sound great.

So... Only church music I've been privy too is mainly old people singing out of key. What kind of churches have this kind of action? Might make me actually want to go.

Hey jpeizel,
Not sure where you live, but if you were in the Charlotte, NC area, here's a great church.
I promise you, no out of key old folks there.

Elevation worship
Elevation Worship

Example of their music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1cL-XcNXzc

Church main website
Elevation Church

My son invited me and my wife to their Christmas eve service...We were blown away...Great music and great message! Awesome experience!

Back
Top Bottom