Lincoln Brewster Plexi pre set

He used an Axe II for short time and yes went back to Line6. He lists his settings on his site and I briefly tried to dial it in but there has to be so much more to his tone because it sounded like crap on a POD to me. Super thin and sterile.

Most of it is in his fingers though. He is such a great player! Pretty disappointed in the pop direction he has gone in, although I have heard he is putting out an instrumental album sometime soon! His instructional videos are really good too in case you have not bought them.

thanks for the presets. I'm actually working on Miraculum for this Christmas eve at church and think the tones you created are sweet! I've made a nice tone from a Friedman sim I was going to use that cleans up great with lowering the vol knob but your preset will give me another great option. Shred on!

Surprised no one has posted a sound clip yet...? I haven't had a chance to down load this and try it out., but it has my attention :D

Was this patch designed around single coils or humbuckers.? just curious.

I do have several LP's and SG's,.. but 80% of my collection is H/S/S guitars ...mostly Kramers, Jackson's, and Charvels .... I can play complete sets with out having to switch guitars... it's GREAT! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom