Lincoln Brewster Plexi pre set

.'AxeFxSend' does not recognize the file? It says "Unknown file type'...? Couldn't convert it for my Axe-Fx ll......

If it loads and there is no sound you will have to plug a cab in - try factory #148. It's my go to apart from user cabs that I prefer.

Thanks guys, this one is actually much better -need to drop in your own user cab or try factory #148
Also the 5153 Blue ch is pretty cool for Linc stuff too -heres my new Brewster and a Blue 5153

Attachments

• Brewster Main.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 5153 Blue + KOA.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 360
@cragginshred Man.. I was at rehearsal last night... used serval different patches and really all of them really didn't sound that good and my tone disappeared in the mix.... BUT then I hit your Linc Plexi patch and it was heaven. Tonight I will dive in and see how/what/Why your patch sounds so good "AND" more importantly... why it "CUTS" in the band mix!

THANKS for sharing!

@cragginshred Man.. I was at rehearsal last night... used serval different patches and really all of them really didn't sound that good and my tone disappeared in the mix.... BUT then I hit your Linc Plexi patch and it was heaven. Tonight I will dive in and see how/what/Why your patch sounds so good "AND" more importantly... why it "CUTS" in the band mix!

THANKS for sharing!
Your welcome - I used this one and my Solo boosted version live Sunday and it cut nicely as well as retained good fullness with enough sustain to inspire the lines I needed to play!

To me the key is backing to bass down with the plexi's, MV on 10 and running a good amount of Mids. The delay in there is pretty cool too! Lastly the correct IR (for your ears) is everything.

Glad some people are digging my pre sets!

Last edited:
Gave these a try and they sound pretty good! but I have to ask why did the rout the effects in the KOA preset the way you did?

Try this one for more of a hard rock edge. The 5153 Blue ch has become one of my favorites for rhythm work.
As for why I routed them that way?? Are you talking about the reverb and delay? I got that from Scott P (he may not still do it that way), but it just separates the two. Apart from that not sure what your referring to?

Attachments

• Koa Blue Rock.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 200
Try this one for more of a hard rock edge. The 5153 Blue ch has become one of my favorites for rhythm work.
As for why I routed them that way?? Are you talking about the reverb and delay? I got that from Scott P (he may not still do it that way), but it just separates the two. Apart from that not sure what your referring to?

Actually I was referring to the "Brewster Main" preset the way the Delay and Reverb routing was setup;) it's an Interesting way to go about it. Whenever I see complex routings I like to try to understand the what and why!

The routing in this version is more traditional with respect to separating the two effects !

In the Brewster Main preset the the way the signal is criss crossed after the delay almost looks like there might have been another effect in the signal path between the delay and the reverb.

Last edited:

I downloaded this one a week or two ago, and it's awesome for rock and hair metal. Deserves it's own thread IMO.

Back
Top Bottom