Liliac Holy Diver cover

Not bad for a bunch of kids. I think some of our guitar heros were shredding harder at that age but nothing some lessons won't fix.

Thanks for the find.

Last edited:
I really dig the 12 year old bass player. He really commits to it.

In a couple of years, he'll be one to watch if he keeps progressing.

I really dig the 12 year old bass player. He really commits to it.

In a couple of years, he'll be one to watch if he keeps progressing.
The singer is actually also a bassist.

If you look up their Rainbow in the Dark video she's playing bass and the younger one is playing guitar.

The singer is actually also a bassist.

If you look up their Rainbow in the Dark video she's playing bass and the younger one is playing guitar.
I think the newer videos they have little brother on bass to free her up to be more of a vocalist front for the band. Been checking out a few of the new originals they are starting to do as well. Really like the whole concept too. Evil metal band with solid family values.

Not bad for a bunch of kids. I think some of our guitar heros were shredding harder at that age but nothing some lessons won't fix.

Thanks for the find.

That was fun, bassist turns guitar legend and can finally hear keyboardist! very cool!

There's hope for rocks future with a young band like this... though the poor keyboardist is no where to be heard...
Find their Rainbow in the Dark cover... He's well represented in that one.

Although according to their website he's no longer in the band as he's set his sites on being a stand-up comedian.

Find their Rainbow in the Dark cover... He's well represented in that one.

Although according to their website he's no longer in the band as he's set his sites on being a stand-up comedian.
Its a cool post Mr. Unix-Guy youth playing old rock/metal songs I know is always a welcome post!

I love Dio. Great cover! I'm sure Ronnie would get a kick out of that.

We Rock is one of my project songs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom