Lightweight transport for MFC-101 + 4 pedals?

6stringscott

Inspired
Hi gang... so far I've been using a 4RU gatorbag that has the AxeFX IIXL and the other 2 spaces are perfect for sliding in the MFC-101 for compact logistics when going to weekly rehearsals or playing small bars. In one carry from the car I can have 1 Atomic CLR wedge (nano), gatorbag, guitar, and a shopping bag with 2 expression pedals and cables. Awkward but doable in one carry for me. I don't have to worry about flight-rugged cases.

But I just bought the RAC12, and now need to figure out how I'll transport the MFC101... Don't want to go to a 6RU bag, and I can't find one anyways. I'm thinking to find a padded bag with shoulder strap that holds the MFC101 and is tall enough to have 4 expression pedals stacked on top. I would use some metal bars or a thin piece of wood or something to fix the 4 pedals relative to each other and leave the cables plugged in between the 4 pedals and the MFC-101. When I set up, I'd just pull out the top layer with the expression pedals and set it down next to the MFC-101. This will help speed my setup and tear-down time too.

Any ideas on a good bag for this?

Back
Top Bottom